Important! All the rumours about the limit on visitors of Cinque Terre in 2017 are fake! Officially announced: the park is open for tourists with no restrictions!
Cinque Terre CARD + free Wi-Fi (new)
The Cinque Terre Card is various types and validity (1, 2, 3 days). The cost is changing frequently even on the official website the prices are different from reality. In 2018, the day ticket costs € 7.50 (16 if with the train). There are reductions for children under 12 years, elderly people after seventy, families, tourist trips, etc. (ask for more in tourist information centres). Next we explain what this card is:
Tickets can be purchased in all railway stations (centres for tourists) or at the entrance into "Via dell'Amore" path. NEW: ONLINE.
Cinque Terre CARD standard (7.50 €):
- Free Wi-Fi (ask when buy);
- Usage of buses and elevators for handicapped;
- Access to the hiking path number 2 (the Blue Path, which includes the famous "Via dell'Amore"), the naturalistic observation centres and recreation areas;
- Free use of toilets at all railway stations of the Cinque Terre. Without a ticket, the toilet costs 1 €;
- Free entrance to the History Museum (Riomaggiore), the Sciacchetrà Museum (Manarola) and the ancient Oil Mill in Groppo (Manarola);
Three hours free rent of bikes (if available) for trails in the upper area of the Park (The High Path);
- A discount for products that you buy at the Information Centres located in every railway station in the Cinque Terre.
Cinque Terre CARD train (16 €):
- Everything in above for Cinque Terre CARD standard;
- Usage of the trains between Levanto - La Spezia Centrale and vice versa (regional and interregional trains only in 2nd class) for unlimited travel during the period of validity of your card.
Cinque Terre CARD battello (Ferry): (NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE!)
- Everything in above for Cinque Terre CARD train;
- Allow for unlimited motor ship travel within the Marine Protected Area of the Cinque Terre.
More details about the prices of the Cinque Terre CARD (December 2018)
|1 day||1 day + Train||2 days||2 days + Train||3 days + Train|
|Cinque Terre Card (adults)||7.50||16||14.50||29||41|
|Cinque Terre Card (children from 4 to 12 years)||4.50||10||7.20||-||-|
|Cinque Terre Card (over 70 years)||6.00||13||10||-||-|
|Cinque Terre card for a family (2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years)||19.60||42||31.50||-||-|
|Cinque Terre Card for groups (up to 25 persons)||120||-||-||-||-|